 Trains / 21292
Re: Trolley ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:15:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote:
Hey all,

  Since Don taught me how to make a mirror image of an existing door for
a door that doesn't exist, I was able to finish the ldr file of my
trolley. I just put it on my site.

http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/trains/trolleys/trolleys.htm

Uh oh.  I guess I'd better reevaluate my plan to go into teaching
when all the software jobs are gone.  I grabbed the trolley .ldr file
from that page, spun it around to see the nicely mirrored doors, and
yuck!  The backdoors are still inside out.  Maybe the link points to
the wrong file?

Don