 Trains / 21278 (-5)
  Re: Space layouts with TrackDesigner.

It sounds like you went through a lot of work. That's commendable. But unfortunately I must call your attention to a new program being developed that uses XML to describe track parts and other things. This makes it a lot more flexible than Track (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stability of cars/rails?

(...) Mike, If I can be of any help, e-mail me. I've got experience doing stop-motion set and camera work. If you check out www.gwarbco.com and look at "Crusade Wars", I was responsible for all the set work and even built the camera dolly used for (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Space layouts with TrackDesigner.

hi folks, this is my first posting in "trains" and my question isn't about trains at all, but I suppose it's the only place to get a proper answer about the trackdesigner-prog. a couple of weeks ago I downloaded trackdesigner, being curious if the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stability of cars/rails?

(...) That's a nice design, a good idea. Even though I can't use the LEGO track, I can adapt that method to use with my current setup. Thanks! Even though that method does require a perfectly level area (which I don't have), I've added crosshairs to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Stability of cars/rails?

(...) i still think that it could be improved: (URL) don't have to worry about magnets moving, so you can keep a constant distance and speed, and can mount a camera (may require another layer of plates to be stable). of course, i thought he was (...) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact