 Trains / 21250
Re: MOC: Schnabel car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:29:20 GMT

I failed to mention that I will probably be making a second model.  It'll be
a different style and the color sceme will be grey, blue, and red.  I'd say
the only part limitations was only because I didn't have them in my
collection, not because they weren't produced.  Therefore I did the current
model in gray for that reason, and I found a gray model somewhere on the
internet that I liked as well.

Hmm, the caboose...  I really didn't think of building it, but I guess I
could!

Rob
Thanks for the kind words!

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Nice model, I think you've captured the shape well and you've found a lot • of
photos of the real thing!
I'm assuming part limitations is the reason that you didn't use the real • color
scheme, I can't help feeling it would have looked better.
Are you going to make the support flat car and caboose?

Tim