 Trains / 21248
    Re: MOC: Schnabel car —Tim David
   Nice model, I think you've captured the shape well and you've found a lot of photos of the real thing! I'm assuming part limitations is the reason that you didn't use the real color scheme, I can't help feeling it would have looked better. Are you (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC: Schnabel car —Rob Hendrix
   I failed to mention that I will probably be making a second model. It'll be a different style and the color sceme will be grey, blue, and red. I'd say the only part limitations was only because I didn't have them in my collection, not because they (...) (21 years ago, 12-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)