 Trains / 21214
    Re: Introducing JetRed —Damien Guichard
   (...) I totally agree with Tim. Either i do not value recognition then critics and no reply are not a problem. Or i value recognition, then obviously if it has a value it also has a cost. When facing the same problem as you i made my choice (i do (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Introducing JetRed —Tim Courtney
   (...) No, I'd just have a lot of LEGO ;-) -Tim xfut -> .o-t.fun (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.fun)