 Trains / 21208
    Re: Introducing JetRed —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) I believe that no one has the right to criticise another person's work and marginalize their efforts. I don't believe that Gregory was whining and making a stink about his train models. Mr. Pieniazek has a history of marginalizing other (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Introducing JetRed —Tim Courtney
   (...) I believe people have the right to say whatever the heck they want. Whether or not what they say is beneficial or not is a different story. Should people criticize and put down? I don't think its a good thing. Can you stop someone from (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)