 Trains / 21203 (-5)
  COLTC at Dayton GATS, OCt 11/12.

COLTC will participate in next weekend' GATS show, at the Exposition Center at Dayton Airport. Show times will be 11-5, each day. for more info: (URL) will be our first GATS show. We have many new models, large and small. Never shown before (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Work in progress - station scene

(...) Dirt was someting I had considered, I think it is especially difficult to do in Lego without resorting to using lots of slightly different shaded 1X1 plates. The other thing I had to think of was the fact that as most of it is repeating (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  inspired by jet red

coming soon Blue Sky walking to work I was thinking about having more fun with lego and inspired by the Jet Red series I thought of my next project. I won't say any more beyond the fact that it will be futurific and will involve trains and plane ( (...) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Can't (was Re: LET IT DIE)

(...) See? That's precisely the wrong attitude to take. Speaking for myself, I would very much like to see your future creations and CAD renders. I looked at all the renders in the current thread and enjoyed them very much -- I also happen to be (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  this belongs in ".trains" (was "LET IT DIE")

(Setting "follow-up"...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact