 Trains / 21193 (-5)
  Re: Moving without context

Why did this thread get cross posted to .space? The original post was in Trains and CAD. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Moving without context

(...) Yeah, I agree. People are a little too quick to move things over into off-topic without really having a reason for doing so. Anyway, I apologize for thinking it was you, Lar. I didn't follow the thread closely enough to see that it was (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Moving without context

(...) So why move it? I did not realise it had been moved till after I responded to the post, had I seen that Tony was trying to move it I would have set it back. I think it was totally inappropriate to move it, actually, and especially in what is a (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Introducing JetRed

I wouldn't worry about it that much. You might have ruffled some feathers, but I doubt if anyone is getting an ulcer over it. Feathers smooth quickly around here. BTW, just be lucky I didn't C&P my LAST reply to a post about wanting feedback - THAT (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Work in progress - station scene

(...) As someone else said, too clean. It reminds me of some of the LT stations, ones where there was Southern goods traffic as well as LT trains (out towards Hammersmith?)(my memories of '96 are starting to fade- I was only there for 4 days). (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact