 Trains / 21187
    Re: Introducing JetRed —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Well, I guess you were right on the last point. Look, here's how it goes - if your pictures don't move anyone to comment then that's not anyone's problem but your own. And if you need back-slapping congratulations to go on building, then (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Introducing JetRed —Gregory J. Overkamp
   I deserved that and agree entirely. At this point I regret not only posting my rant but posting at all. If I could delete this -blank- topic I would. But I hope that everyone else will just let it die already before more people get pissed off. (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Introducing JetRed —Thomas Stangl
   I wouldn't worry about it that much. You might have ruffled some feathers, but I doubt if anyone is getting an ulcer over it. Feathers smooth quickly around here. BTW, just be lucky I didn't C&P my LAST reply to a post about wanting feedback - THAT (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)