 Trains / 21132
    Re: Classic W2 class tram —Tobbe Arnesson
   Traitor :) Nice one Rosco, it was the first train MOC I studied instead of just looking for quite a while... (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Classic W2 class tram —Ross Crawford
   (...) LOL! Don't worry I'm currently working on a very much Technic MOC ;) Also working on another MOC which sorta combines train and technic, but more on that soon! (...) Please feel free to ask questions if you have any. ROSCO (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)