 Trains / 21136
Re: Classic W2 class tram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:42:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Traitor :)

LOL! Don't worry I'm currently working on a very much Technic MOC ;) Also
working on another MOC which sorta combines train and technic, but more on that
soon!

Nice one Rosco, it was the first train MOC I studied instead of just looking for
quite a while...

Please feel free to ask questions if you have any.

ROSCO