 Trains / 21127
  Classic W2 class tram

(URL) Classic W2 class tram>> After seeing a (URL) large model> in a local retail store, and a challenge by a fellow AFOL, I decided to build a slightly smaller version. (URL) Here> is the result. Enjoy! ROSCO PS: I guess that's another Aussie icon (...) (21 years ago, 21-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Classic W2 class tram

(...) Fantastic work! You've captured some excellent detail. (...) Duly noted! Adieu Richie Dulin (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Classic W2 class tram

Traitor :) Nice one Rosco, it was the first train MOC I studied instead of just looking for quite a while... (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Classic W2 class tram

(...) Very nice MOC, Rosco-- She's a beauty! It is large and in charge (sort of what I am coming to expect from you after that bridge;-) It reminds me of my own trolley project that I began a year ago but never finished and, coincidentally, looks (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Classic W2 class tram

(...) Thanks Richie :) I had fun building it too! ROSCO (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Classic W2 class tram

(...) LOL! Don't worry I'm currently working on a very much Technic MOC ;) Also working on another MOC which sorta combines train and technic, but more on that soon! (...) Please feel free to ask questions if you have any. ROSCO (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Classic W2 class tram

(...) LOL well I do like BIG!!! (...) Well I'm glad :) As I said it was a challenge from another AFOL that inspired me to finish mine! (which was originally going to be 6-wide, but it just didn't look right). The other AFOL actually came up with (...) (21 years ago, 22-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Classic W2 class tram

(...) And you can view that AFOL's efforts (URL). Regards ROSCO (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)