 Trains / 21113 (-5)
  Re: Rolling Stock

(...) Amazing & Beautiful, may have to make one or 2 to go with the train! Josh (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NGLTC at Flowery Branch train depot

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be displaying in the Flowery Branch Train Depot this weekend as a part of Flowery Branch Better Home Town fall festival. The Flowery Branch Depot was built in 1901 by the Southern Railway because of the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Rolling Stock

Hey All, I have some basic rolling stock MOCs I'd like to share. I've been busy trying to increase the tonnage of my fleet and these are some of the cars that can be seen rolling about. Yep, that's right, I'm not posting about something DCC this (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  The 2003 Great Edmonton Model Train Show

This Weekend! Edmonton, Alberta, Canada The Mainline Model Railroaders Fellowship is holding their annual train show this very weekend, September 20-21 2003. If you're in the neighbourhood, please drop by and check it out! It's located at the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ab, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Moonbase: Starting to put up the rail standard

(...) This I have to agree with. If you've got a train that doesn't meet specs, well, you build space (SPACE!) for it to run. I have a 6-wide monorail (8-wide with protrusions) with a lot of overhang at the ends. There was no way it was going to run (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact