 Trains / 21068
    Re: lugnet.trains.dcc? —Rob Hendrix
    <snip> (...) required (...) </snip> I must be rubbing off on you Lar. Before now, ANY mutilation of parts was considered sacrilegious blasphemy by you! :P Rob "Have Lego, Will Dremel" Hendrix (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: lugnet.trains.dcc? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Oh, it still is. But allowances must be made, after all... a DCCized motor is a good thing that outweighs any impurity. Or does it? Gee... maybe you HAVE rubbed off on me. (21 years ago, 13-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)