 Trains / 21032
    Re: BR50 now done as ML-CAD drawing and rendered.... + first time use of radiosity! —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: Hi again! Sorry for posting in reply for an own posting of mine. Less then 4 month after my first steps into the world of virtual LEGO® bricks, I have now done the next step and tried to get into the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: BR50 now done as ML-CAD drawing and rendered.... + first time use of radiosity! —James Mathis
   Ben, Simply stunning. Beautiful. Well deserved for the hard work to learn these tools. later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)