 Trains / 21026
  Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando

Robin, Fantastic stuff as usual! Once again your attention to detail really makes your creations something special. I only wish that orlando wasn't so far south. Thanks for posting the pics for us northeners to take a look see. Brian ----- Original (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando

Brian, Thanks, KK Quah and I plan on having monthly LIC displays over the next few years... Maybe you’ll make it down sometime, you never know. Robin W (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)