 Trains / 21026
Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 02:16:10 GMT

Robin,
Fantastic stuff as usual!  Once again your attention to detail really makes
your creations something special.  I only wish that orlando wasn't so far
south.  Thanks for posting the pics for us northeners to take a look see.
Brian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin Werner" <robstormer@cs.com>
To: <lugnet.announce@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.trains@lugnet.com>;
<lugnet.loc.us.fl@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.org.us.gflug@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 7:54 PM
Subject: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando

Well it's time for the next monthly installment of GFLUG/GFLTC displays at • the
LEGO® Imagination Center (LIC) in Orlando, Florida. This display features • a mix
of My Own Creations (MOCs) and available LEGO® World City sets.

So here is my new LIC display:¬
["Max and Charlie at the World City Railroad Yard"].

<<http://www.funbrix.com/2003-lic-displays/09rw-rr/rw-wcrr-01s.jpg>>

For more see: <http://www.funbrix.com/2003-lic-displays/09rw-rr/index.html • Max
and Charlie at the World City Railroad Yard On-line>

Here are some display highlights:

. Train Engine Shed (set no. 10027)¬
. Green Engine from the Cargo Train (set no. 4512)¬
. Modified version of the older mobile Cargo Crane¬
. Control tower (MOC)¬
. RobRail GP38-2 Engine (MOC)¬
. RobRail F7 Cab Unit¬
. RobRail AC6000 Engine (MOC)¬
. GFLTC Ambassador Containers¬
. And various small MOCs

I hope you enjoy the images and plan to stop in if your in the Orlando • area...

[Robin Werner]¬
GFLUG/GFLTC

<http://www.funbrix.com/ FunBrix.com>

FUT: lugnet.trains