 Trains / 20998
Re: quick write-up of our Roadshow weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:51:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Gerlach wrote:
   On another front, Pick-a-Brick has shown up at the Imagination Center at the Mall of America. I think everyone in our club bought at least some bricks. And yea, we’ll be buying more. This surprises you why?? ;-)

JohnG, GMLTC

WHAT?!!!! I was just there two weeks ago and there was no Pick-a-Brick at all! I don’t live anywhere near that mall, so going to the LEGO store at all is a huge big deal.

I am now very unhappy. Thanks for ruining my day!