 Trains / 20978 (-5)
  Re: Train sensors

(...) there is one trick you can use to get this to work reliably. The thing you need is to use carbon spray on the wheels so that a resistor of a few M-ohms is created. This will draw enough current for the detector circuit to work. product is (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> It doesn't answer the rest of your questions, but at least it looks like the new sets are okay: (URL) C. (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  8-wide Gondola instructions!!

I've created instructions for my 8-wide gondola: (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  high speed train on MOC pages

I finally got around to taking daylight pictures of my high speed train set. Visit (URL) welcome to write a review (of any of my creations). Many more to come in the next weeks (mainly train and town). Paul (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  "CHRISTMAS THROUGH THE EYES OF A CHILD" CONTEST

ENTER AND WIN A $5000.00 GRAND PRIZE ===...=== The Shrine in Belleville, IL is hosting a Christmas LEGO® exhibition featuring LEGO® toy model displays representing the spiritual aspect of Christmas through the eyes of a child. for more information (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact