 Trains / 20963
  "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

Hi all! Over the past weeks we had to read nearly daily about "super fcriction wheel sets". I am glad that most of the AFOLs around have saved their humor on this topic and take it just as a minor drawback. On the other hand we will get the new (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> It doesn't answer the rest of your questions, but at least it looks like the new sets are okay: (URL) C. (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

(...) Ben, great talking to you (and meeting you for that matter!) at LEGOWorld. As mentioned in person, I was actually in Denmark last week, and had a chance to talk one of train (among other things) designers. He was aware of the problems, and (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Super Friction Specials" - Question at Jake / TLC

(...) [snip - qestion at TLC] (...) Thank you, Jake! I hope you have survived the Saturdays "refridgerator"-talk and our hot discussion from Sunday in Zwolle without further trouble (I got a nice cold when being back here...). On topic of the wheel (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)