 Trains / 20958
Re: Motorized monorail point with manual and train override
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 01:41:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano wrote:

I have a couple pics to add to version 2 which shows the track installed on the
apparatus.

As promised,
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ALittleSlow/Trains/Monorail/MotorizedPoint2/track_bottom.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ALittleSlow/Trains/Monorail/MotorizedPoint2/track_top.jpg