 Trains / 20915
Re: Train ramps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:12:35 GMT

How flexable are the tracks? Can I make a ramp with them so that the
train can go up and down without placing to much stress on the track pieces?
They are actually stiff but you are able to move it around the connection. You
can build a ramp though, however it does put stress on the motor letting you
pull less cars. I'm not sure of the grade for the track is, I only operate a
point to point layout that is flat.
Dan