 Trains / 20911
    Re: Remote Switch plan —Jeff Elliott
    (...) I'm having a low-energy day. I'll throw together an LDR file and put the steps on Brickshelf shortly. Since I don't have them handy, I'm working from memory, so I'll get the key bits right and leave the rest as an exercise to the student. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Remote Switch plan —Jeff Elliott
    (...) Whoops, replying to my own post. OK, I put together a quick version of the single clutch machine. This one works on easy-to-move points. If it doesn't work well, you should just use the double-clutch point machine instead, with which I've (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)