 Trains / 20897
    Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Jeroen de Haan
   (...) Hi Ludo, As it happens, I finished my (LDraw) version last month but hadn't posted on Brickshelf yet. I made it after this picture (URL) and this is the first result: (URL) did rotate the first car as second car and didn't place pantographs (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New train MOC and Orange passenger car —Ludo Soete
   (...) Hi Jeroen, You made also a nice version of this kind of train (type R06). Note that the second car's different from the first one in real live! I notice also the use of the curved track in your rendering, great! Now i see someone who use it, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)