 Trains / 20896
  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) That was always one of my favorite things about working at the LEGO Imagination Center. Families would look at the big displays, Mom & Dad would say something like "that's impossible", kids would look at the same displays and say "If *I* had (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Shirley day Lego Setup

(...) Keep doing what you love James. I too have done a solo gig where I had put on display a 32' long cable-stayed bridge in a window at a toy store. Yes, a lot of work!!! When I was done and standing outside admiring it, a couple walked by and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.boats)