 Trains / 20894
Re: Melbourne W2 class tram at Myer Melbourne
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:59:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford wrote:
   Browsing through Myer Melbourne (dept store) for LEGO bargains, I came across the following sculpture, and kinda liked it so I went back later with my camera:

W2
class tram

Here’s a pic of the real thing:

W2 class tram

There’s some more shots here after moderation.

I asked but the clerk didn’t have any details except for the plaque which is in one of the pics.

Very cool ... and I’d like to see the 6 wide version too ... which reminds me I’ve been thinking of modelling the trams here in Brussels too ....I only need more time ...

SteveH BeLUG

Reminded me that I was working on a 6-wide version a while back - hmmmm maybe I should get back onto that... LOL

Regards

ROSCO