 Trains / 20823 (-10)
  Re: Caledonian OF-Class 0-4-0 for the hard of recognising...

(...) Haven't seen them! Maersk Blue (well, not any more, and never in a set), Sand Blue (Count Dooku's speeder bike) and ordinary blue, but not medium blue yet... Alastair (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  BrickFest 2003 impressions and comments

I'm still trying to recover from three days of BrickFest! So many MOCs, so many great people, so much fun. If you've never been to an AFOL event like this, I'd highly recommend it. It was a treat to meet so many .trains folks. I had several people (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Formula-1 racer on track

The evening before the Cleveland leg of the Lego Raod Show, I build a small racecar to run on the track. I thought that it would be something else than trains, and it could be fast. Not having it given any test runs, I soon found out it wouldn't (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Get your space!

Ladies and Gents If you are planning on coming to NWBrickCon please let us know what you are bringing and what you want to do. We're planning space for classes, an animation festival, gaming, and of course, MOC display. So please, if you think you (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wheelchair MOC

(...) No peg-legged, hook-handed, eye-patched pirate captains? (...) First of all, for the current design, I notice that you have the wheels mounted via a pair of 1x2 Technic bricks with two holes. If you put a #2 pin in the other set of holes, it (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wheelchair MOC

(...) Very nice job! Joe (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Wheelchair MOC

I was working on a train station with handicap accessible ramps when I realized that I didn't have any handicapped minifigs. I put together this minifig scale wheelchair to test the ramps. (URL) chair is a bit bulky, so I'm working on something (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Trackside Tower MOC

After seeing pics of a tower in a train mag I decided to give it a shot. The railings took the longest to figure out and I think they work pretty well. (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  New Train MOC: Maintenance crane

Hi all! As a part of my exhibition next week, I finally built this maintenance crane: (URL) is based on the real one, but not an exact model. It is primary used for changing sleepers. To answer the question how it passes under bridges, I can tell (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three 8 wide freight cars, & a fire engine!

(...) Nice job on all the models, Josh. I especially like the Fire truck...it looks great in the red and orange paint scheme. Joe (21 years ago, 9-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact