 Trains / 20808 (-10)
  Re: Review of new Grand Central Station (4513) set

That is a very detailed review. I have two questions though. 1. I looked in at a Scan from a German Catalog (I think) and it showed this station (not the prototype). It is yellow but it has something different. In the middle of the 2nd floor, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

  announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)

I've been working on TrackDraw, a replacement for Track Designer, for six months or so. I'll talk about it at BrickFest on Saturday. You can read a little about it, and see the BrickFest PowerPoint slides here: (URL) not ready to release the program (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.cad.dev) !

  Re: Three 8 wide freight cars, & a fire engine!

(...) The new 7468 Saturn V set comes with two flat 8 x 8 round tiles with the 4 studs in the center, like the radar dish, in black that would work in a pinch. Lawrence (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Announcing Full Throttle - Control LDCC From Windows

In lugnet.trains, Chris Phillips wrote: <snip> (...) Now I want to take the rest of the week off from work and play with this! I can't wait to get home tonight and give it a shot! Thanks Chris! I'll let you know how it goes on my layout. Keep up the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New style rail tank car

That looks pretty neat. I had been thinking of using those for a tank car myself, though on 8-wides. It doesn't look like they're quite big enough tho. :^\ There's a lot of possiblities for those nonetheless. Cool stuff! -Stefan- (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512- thoughts

(...) (but that is probably too much to ask!) BR Sonnich (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Inspection Car MOC

(...) the 9V box, for making these little alternative runners. Though it looks like you *might* be able to incorporate it if you turn it sideways, and build it in snot-style? Hmmmmm ... -s (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512- thoughts

(...) try (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512- thoughts

James Powell <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:HIABKq.1IMu@lugnet.com... (...) As (...) include (...) the (...) Could you get a pictures of that? BR S (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Three 8 wide freight cars, & a fire engine!

(...) Chris and all, The 8x8 radar dish did come in black though it's been at least 10 years since they've appeared in a set. There are 2 in 6988-Alpha Centauri Outpost, 1 in 6989-Mega Core Magnetizer and 1 in 6987-Message-Intercept Base :) There (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact