 Trains / 20805
Re: Announcing Full Throttle - Control LDCC From Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 16:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris Phillips wrote:

snip

Please let me (and Mark) know what you think. Enjoy!

- Chris.

Now I want to take the rest of the week off from work and play with this! I can’t wait to get home tonight and give it a shot!

Thanks Chris! I’ll let you know how it goes on my layout.

Keep up the great work!

Dave K