 Trains / 208
    Re: Looking for review of 4555 —Larry Andersen
   (...) I agree with the need for more space between the track and the crane. I found that moving the crane over one stud was enough to give clearance to passing trains. Best is to locate the freight station on a siding and back the train into it. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)