 Trains / 20795
  New style rail tank car

When I saw the first picture of the '4 Juniors' tank trailer, my first thought was of a rail tank car. I wondered if it would look any good. And I think it does, even in a straightforward rendition as this: (URL) the rest of the site, hit: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New style rail tank car

That looks pretty neat. I had been thinking of using those for a tank car myself, though on 8-wides. It doesn't look like they're quite big enough tho. :^\ There's a lot of possiblities for those nonetheless. Cool stuff! -Stefan- (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)