 Trains / 20795
20794  |  20796
Subject:
New style rail tank car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:42:00 GMT

When I saw the first picture of the '4 Juniors' tank trailer, my first thought
was of a rail tank car. I wondered if it would look any good. And I think it
does, even in a straightforward rendition as this:

http://home.zonnet.nl/dam117/legomind/projects/trains/cars.htm#newtank
(For the rest of the site, hit:
http://home.zonnet.nl/ericbrok/legomind)

Eric Brok