 Trains / 20783 (-5)
  Three 8 wide freight cars, & a fire engine!

High Cube Plug Door Paper Box car: (URL) Gondola: (URL) Gallon "slope build" tank car: (URL) 4x4 Forest Fire truck (Forestry Engine 2): (URL) coming) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Inspection Car MOC

hey, thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm always looking for smallish scale stuff to build. Inspection cars are so much fun, and they are typically so odd that I just love making them. There were two other things that I may build out of your photo set. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Legoshow in Valga, Estonia

Hi all! On August 16th I will show some Lego trains in Valga, as a part of the Eurobuss tour. The Eurobuss will drive around in Estonia and inform about the European Union. As a part of this there will be an addition to the local paper, which can be (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about the new trains

(...) I have contacted LEGO regarding this issue as I was disappointed with the rolling status of the Sante-Fe wheels. LEGO said that if I wanted to they would exchange my wheels for new ones (one-to-one) and I would have to mail them in but that at (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Inspection Car MOC

Cool inspection car! Definitely hits the original on the spot. Glad those photos were useful to someone. -Stefan- (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact