 Trains / 20767
20766  |  20768
Subject:
High Speed Train model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 20:44:14 GMT

Hi folks,

This is a high speed train model that I built.  It's run in various incarnations
at rtlToronto train shows:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/lego-speedtrain-index.html

It is a five car TGV-inspired six-wide passenger train.  I hope you like it.

Calum