 Trains / 20765
  Industry Building Diorama...

One rainy Sunday a few weeks back, I was breaking down my club display mountain section. In the section I have a small industry building and I couldn’t bust it up without getting some more picture. Then I decided to added some track and some train (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Industry Building Diorama...

In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner wrote: snip (...) Robin, The detail is amazing! You always have the most phenomenal stuff! Can't wait to get a look at it in person next week. Brian (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Industry Building Diorama...

That is neat! Thinks for providing more building inspiration! Josh (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains)