 Trains / 20765
20764  |  20766
Subject:
Industry Building Diorama...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 03:23:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

One rainy Sunday a few weeks back, I was breaking down my club display mountain
section. In the section I have a small industry building and I couldn’t bust it
up without getting some more picture. Then I decided to added some track and
some train cars and on and on and before you know it, I had a little diorama...
Now I’m bringing it to BrickFest as filler on the GFLTC section. So here are the
pictures, kind of a BrickFest preview in a way...

Folder after moderation:

Deep links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/rw-eng-building/pic-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gfltc/rw-eng-building/pic-2.jpg