 Trains / 2076
  Re: New attempt at Double Decker Train

I dunno, James. That is some funky looking train. I mean the prototype! Your model captures what is a pretty weird train pretty well. Exceedingly well, actually. Why the white tiles on the trucks?? To get the right look when it's not sitting on a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New attempt at Double Decker Train

(...) I keep wondering if I will ever be able to try to model something US train-related. Maybe it's the "Danish" in the brick that keeps me European? ;-) (...) Personally, I find the double decker train appearance somewhat elegant. Well, not all (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)