 Trains / 20748
    Re: "Break'n the Law, Break'n the Law" Rail Racer style —Steven House
   (...) A very cool looking beast indeed - but does the aerofoil actually contribute to its track-holding capability? ... and I hope the racing will be recorded on video for those of us who can't make it ... SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: "Break'n the Law, Break'n the Law" Rail Racer style —James Trobaugh
   (...) Of course it does, after extensive air tunnel testing I have adjusted the size and angle perfectly to get the most traction possible.....ok maybe not, but it does look cool :) jt (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)