 Trains / 20743
    Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons —Steven House
   Hi, Great details and design, but I think you've overdone the attention to exterior funkiness to the detriment of the interior. It's snot fair - who would want to be a decapitated minifig and ride in this? SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Danish version of german double deck wagons —Esben Kolind
   (...) Hi Thanks for your comment, Steve. Since I didn't have the right SNOT bricks and don't have the patience nor the money to go and buy specific bricks for specific models, I just had to "sacrifice" the interior of this model. The model is not (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)