 Trains / 20707
20706  |  20708
Subject:
Another video...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 20:16:00 GMT

Stay a while...

Staaaay forever!

http://sparky.i989.net/nmra0307.htm

Again, please download to your system before viewing.

This video clocks in just over 7 minutes and is approx 75 meg.

It's a compilation from the footage from Sunday.  I was late arriving Sunday so
I don't have video from first thing in the morning, but eh, whatreya gonna do?

This video also has the tear-down included, so not only does it show the
wonderfulness that is LDCC, it shows the greatness that is the PNTLC modular
tear down (and some rtlToronto modified module setups...)

Note in the video that, at times, there are two separate engines on one track
being controlled independently.  Ahh, the LDCC :)

And the 'accident'?  Wasn't my fault!  I know that my hand was on the remote and
that I flicked the switch, but it still wasn't my fault!!

Dave K