 Trains / 20683 (-5)
  RTLToronto NMRA pictures

I tried just x-posting their message to .trains, but Lugnet said I couldn't do it, because my message was "96% quotes", and that I had to trim some of their message before I could x-post it. The heck with that, I'll just tell you where their message (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 4512- thoughts

(...) WHAT??? No engine? Even though it's nothing too special, almost every other Lego Train set had at least an engine! Was the designer team too lazy too put in an engine that would be like about 15 pieces??? Well thank you for clearing that up (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  San Mateo GATS a success

BayLTC has just completed another successful GATS show. Our layout came out winning the Second Place award in the layout contest. Pictures should be coming around soon. -- Russell Clark Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG Club Representative, ILTCO Member, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  2X2 Electrical Plate Moved to Train Lego Shop @ Home

Just noticed that Lego has decided to include the 2X2 electrical plate as a train accessory. I was wondering when the Lego marketing team was going to make this type of move! It only took them 9 months to market the piece correctly and maybe make (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4512- thoughts

(...) No, no engine in them. Have to build one yourself. I did, using 4 1x2 hinges, 8 1x1 round plates, a 2x2 round, a 2x2x2 bracket, and some 2x plates. It's not like it takes a lot of pieces, just that it isn't included :(. I did another minor (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact