 Trains / 20655
  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

(...) Excellent! Thanks for taking the time to investigate this construction, finding and reporting its real-brick faults, and tackling some corrective design approaches. (...) Oooh, 1/2-brick length change. Maybe going for two side-by-side roll up (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

James Mathis wrote: > Excellent! Thanks for taking the time to investigate this > construction, finding and reporting its real-brick faults, and > tackling some corrective design approaches. No problem - it's fun! >> The channels created by the 2x1 (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

(...) <snipped loads of description; a good read> Excellent execution to this challenging design. I don't have the time right now to discuss. Gotta run. But, that gives me some time to think about working from you mods. Thanks! later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)