 Trains / 20626
  LDCC + LokSound = true

Hi everybody! Many thanks to Mark Riley for giving us LDCC!!! This weekend I tested LDCC with an ESU LokSound2 decoder, and it is fabulous. Now I have a steamer which puffs and cuffs around, and it runs very smooth. My wish for a new LDCC version is (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDCC + LokSound = true

Hi Thomas, Glad to hear LDCC is working for you - with a new brand of decoder and sound, no less! :-) With version 1.05 of LDCC (the current beta), you can use the RCX remote control to activate functions F1 through F4 in addition to the headlight (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LDCC + LokSound = true

Hi Mark, Thanks for your answer. It works fine with the remote control. (...) This works fine for functions of type on/off, but for effect type of functions (like blowing the whistle on F2) the calls ldcc_function(1, 2, 1); and ldcc_function(1, 2, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)