 Trains / 20621
  Large Red wheel turned into train wheels with Homemade sleave put on !

I've been looking at alot of the train pictures at the FGLTC site.On your custom made steam trains . For the drive wheels ,you have metal sleave put onto the Large red spoked wheel.I like this idea,for the drive wheels on your steam trains.They look (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Red wheel turned into train wheels with Homemade sleave put on !

(...) If you contact me I'll send you an email address of a fella, Stefan, in Germany. If you ask nicely he may make you some in his next batch. You may have to wait but he's very friendly and made some perfect rims for me. You cannot pay by paypal (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)