 Trains / 206
Re: Train Tables, and my Round House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 00:54:14 GMT

David Zonker Harris wrote:

  I'm leaning towards plan number two right now, but I haven't had time
to slide the round house around, and see where it fits. (Does Track
Designer 2.x have templates for Ben's table design in the library? ;-)

    -Z-

No, but you can create your own. I created one for my lift bridge.
Unfortunately they're not very easy to share around. Matt Bates and I
discussed it a while back, search Dejanews...
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.