 Trains / 2057
  Re: Train doors and windows

It would appear that as normal my ISP is isn't getting all the threads about this thing, and I'm therefore getting the wrong impression. I wish to apologize for sounding ungrateful to people like Larry who's actions I have misinterpreted due to not (...) (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train doors and windows

Hi all... I've been following this as well as the Secrets Revealed thread and have decided too open my mouth at the risk of saying something stupid... 1) Is anybody "Really" surprised that a bulk part ordering service was available to some? I mean (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)