 Trains / 20508
  Re: tank cars

(...) [[SNIP]] (...) Hi Casey, I really love the corrugated design! And similar to James shovel roof design I thought this would be unbuildable in real live... I think these bricks you used are even harder to get in the needed amounts than the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: tank cars

(...) Casey, Really nice improvements to the corrugated tanker design to reduce the width of the model and attach the wheels. I'm amazed that you were able to acquire so many of these new curved/sloped elements! Really nice build. later, James (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)