 Trains / 20503 (-5)
  BR 140 Engine

Hi train friends, last weekend I've finished my green BR 140 electric engine. See some pics in my brickshelf gallery: (URL) the bricks roll Dirk (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas Pictures

I've posted the pictures I took at the LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas this past weekend, where TEXLUG and MSLTC teamed up. We had a lot of fun, and we have a lot of stories to tell, like MOC accidents and theft of property at the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  Re: Thats not a Znap bridge (was LOVE the train shed)

(...) WOOOWWWW!! A ZNAP cable stay!!! Adr. (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Motorized Switch Machine

(...) That looks good. I used the double-elastic band on my drive mechanism too. It gives you a fair amount of power but with good over-run protection. I drove the switching slider directly with a gear rack, but after seeing a pneumatic model I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Thats not a Znap bridge (was LOVE the train shed)

(...) Awesome, and from this distance you can't see the purple !!!... Steve (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact