 Trains / 20467
  Re: koef3

(...) I like it - it is hard to put good detail in a small model and you have done that very well. -Matt :) (...) ---...--- www.auctionbrick.com - username mchiles www.insidethevault.com - mattchiles@gorge.net Matt Chiles 1006 Horseshoe Bend Rd (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: koef3

(...) Thanks John and Matt, I'm glad you like it. I've just upload more pictures of Koef 3 - this time it hauls special narrow gauge transporter with narrow gauge (4 studs wide) car on it: (URL) Thanks, shgg. (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)