 Trains / 20391
  Re: Redesigned Intermodal Car

Rarely do I post comments, good or bad, about people's MOCs, but this is a really great design. However, after working for the RR and climbing up and down on this type of car for years I have to notice that I didn't see any handbrake wheels on it. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Redesigned Intermodal Car

(...) No, you are absolutely correct-- I forgot to put them on! I had taken pictures of the car and after posting them on Brickshelf, I noticed that 1 ladder was missing-- so I reshot them. Then I noticed the handbrakes... I didn't have the heart to (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)